Label Cloud


Powered By:Blogger Widgets

Monday, August 11, 2008

Contemporary music

No traditional music today. For years I had no interest in Mongolian pop and rock music , because the musicians and singers were doing the same thing for years without any innovation, plus most of them were super kitsch for my taste. So, I thought the pop and rock scene in Mongolia was beyond booooring. Fortunately it is starting to change:

I just love these guys. Cryin by A-Sound

Tugs tuguldur by Softcore

2 comments:

medevacdoc said...

have you heard of a group called "Hungai"-? They are Mongolian, currently in China, and they are great! I heard them while in Jo'bert, S. Africa on a CNN blurb, and want to find a CD-but can't...can you help? Medevacdoc

mglmusic said...

I are probably talking about Hanggai http://www.hanggai.co.uk/
They are from Inner Mongolia, not from Mongolia